Wednesday, April 30, 2008

haha...new chapter=P...part 1

haha...good larh u eph...xian when back jorh karh?=P....ui bro...nice pic tapi minta puji barh u...wakaka....

Anywayz...heading on a new post...bout my freaking life in this pathethic hostel=P....

Been busy on my assignment,so wasnt able to explain much life in HELP...but 1st...myb hostel better as a start to this story...

But now...here is the view i see everyday...^^...it looks like a nice view...however=P



Freaking construction side bloody annoying n noisy-_-




Haha...this is wer i study n do my freaking assignment...haha...crampy place=P....rm470 a month if u wanna noe....





Haha....my freaking books...this is just 25% of books and articles im suppose to read-_-"...Criminal law,Contract,Consti,English Legal System...daym...






Anywayz...the place wer i spend most of the nite at is my freaking bed=P...single bed n hard like wood...daym....


Haha...my freaking bathroom...
small like shit=P...

End of my tour....^^...be grateful for ur own room at home

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP